Wednesday, April 25, 2012
Tuesday, April 24, 2012
Monday, April 23, 2012
Sunday, April 22, 2012
This week our story is "Simple Machines". I was trying to think of a way to teach this in a fun way.
Friday, April 20, 2012
- Shredded paper (Newspaper works fine- the kids can tear it. I got shredded paper from the office)
- A blender (an older one or one that you don't mind shredding newspaper in)
- Cheese Cloth
- Popsicle Sticks
- Hot Glue
- Old towels
- Electrical tape ("waterproofs" the strainer)
- Food coloring (optional)
- Glitter (really optional)
- Flower seeds (now we are just getting crazy! I let the kids add in flower seeds in case they want to plant it when they are through with the project. Recycling the recycling project!)
Tuesday, April 10, 2012
- Family Vacations (We specialize in Disney!)
- All-Inclusive Resorts
- Guided Tours
- Group/Corporate Travel
- Much more!
Sunday, April 8, 2012
Have you been dreaming of that perfect vacation? Let Cross The World Adventures get you a great price and handle all the details for free! Visit our websiteand brand new Facebook pagefor more details! We appreciate your support!
Sunday, April 1, 2012
- For graduate school, I was required to create a massive electronic portfolio. I think this was a very valuable resource and could also be used by jobseekers. The portfolio was actually a PowerPoint with active hyperlinks and video embedded throughout. You can make your own version by uploading lesson plans and your philosophy of education to Google Docs and linking them to your portfolio. The portfolio can be mailed in on a CD to principals or left after you leave an interview.
My name is Ashley Cross, and I am interested in working at your school. I have three years of experience as a first grade teacher. I hold a Master’s degree in Special Education as well as a Bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education.
I am very enthusiastic and hard working. I believe in positive classroom management and data-driven instruction. I am continuously refining my craft by implementing research-based strategies into my teaching.
Thank you for your consideration.
My Teaching Blog
My Class Website
- Preparing for your job interview: How to answer questions, what to wear, what to bring & how to prepare