CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Zero the hero: Free Pictures!

Zero the Hero will be visiting our school tomorrow.  We are going to print off the pics and have a new one every tenth day to 100th day.  I'm also going to sprinkle blue glitter on all the desks and write a note from Zero to the kiddos.  Feel free to print these pics to use in your class!

Here are the pics:











Me and Zero!  :)  This one if for 100th day in my room.

Sorry I've been MIA lately.  I have literally been working 13 hour days lately.  Whew!  I got through Open House last night and it's been crazy busy!!!!  I will be back on here soon!

2 comments:

Ashley

How fun!

Mrs. Patton

Haha... that's awesome! Thanks for sharing :)

Colleen Patton

Post a Comment

Leave some magic words