CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 28, 2011

State of the Classroom Address: Ocean Themed Updates

Say Aloha to my beach themed classroom updates for the 2011-2012 school year!

Please keep in mind that these are preliminary photos.  :)  Many things are placeholders to make it pretty for the start of school- they will have a different function in the near future.
The hall view
I am going to take the students' pictures with oversized sunglasses and leis and add them to the door.  Also, I want to get a straw hat for the flamingo (Pinky is her name).  :)  Also, I only added a few wishlist items, so that section on the right is still pretty bare.

My entranceway

The bathroom door

My front rug set up for mini-lessons *I'm loving this!  This is new.  That podium doesn't stay there all the time, btw.








My computer area/bulletin board- this board is just a placeholder until we create anchor charts & fun stuff like that

My overhead station ***NEW I need help with this one!  What do you do with the overhead?

Cubbies

Still needs work... Hopefully this will house my bucketfillers & clip chart soon

Math stuff

6 comments:

Mrs. Shepherd

I saw on another blog they let the students use the overhead as a center. They can work out Math problems.

megandw

Looks great! It's really coming along. Isn't it funny how it takes us hours to put away our classrooms for the summer but DAYS to set it back up???
I love your door!

Ashley

I love it! Looks GREAT!
Ashley

www.makesmesmile2.blogspot.com

Jodi

Your room looks great!

❀Jodi
Fun In First

Shana Nicole

So awesome I loveeee this!

Shananicoleteaches.blogspot.com
Shana

Puakea

Where did you get the adorable bb cutouts of the children in the canoe (on hall view)? I love your room!

Post a Comment

Leave some magic words