CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 2, 2011

Blogging Expo!

  


Have you heard about the latest big news in the blogosphere?

We're having a teaching blog expo!!!!!!!!!

Mark your calendar for Saturday, September 17th!

So what exactly is a teaching blog expo?  Well, some of the biggest authors on the web will be presenting on all things blog-related!  Seven presentations will be made, and each will be followed by a live question and answer session. 
Here are the topics: 
  • Miss Kindergarten will cover blogging basics
  •  The Lesson Plan Diva will cover marketing products
    The Organized Classroom will talk about building your blog with buddies
  • Erica Klein will discuss getting paid for your passion
    The Moffett Girls will discuss being a balanced blogger
    In The Teacher's Lounge will teach you how to add videos to your blog
  • And I'm thrilled to announce that I will be presenting on blogging parties and prizes!  I'm so honored to be presenting with such a talented group of ladies!

You can attend only the sessions you want, and you can reference the archives later.
It gets even better- did I mention that all attendees get a free virtual goodie bag?  Included are free digital downloads from dozens of authors.


The cost for this amazing expo is only $29, but if you register before September 3rd you get a discounted price.  Find out more at www.teachingblogexpo.com  The first grade conference that I went to here in Nashville was $250 for one day, so I think this expo is a steal!

I'm looking forward to attending.  I have never sold any products, but I will definitely be taking notes on how to get started!




1 comments:

Unknown

I just registered! Can't wait to learn how to be a better blogger! :)
Cheryl
Crayons and Curls

Post a Comment

Leave some magic words