CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 12, 2011

New pics: conferences, fall activities, apple activities

So I've been craaaazy busy lately, and I wanted to share a few of the fun things that have been going on.
Saturday my husband and I volunteered at Habitat for Humanity.  That's a pic of: Kurt (site supervisor), Edwin (the amazing man that is getting a new house!) and me.  I put up siding for 10 hours.  Whew!  It was fun using the saw and getting outside for a little while.
My papers getting ready for conferences... I spent 3 hours working at McDonald's.  Our conferences were Tuesday after being in school for only 20 days!  
This is a shot of the student desks on conference night.  I'm hoping to have a whole post soon on conference materials.
Ceiling decorations :)



I can't wait for the Teaching Blog Expo this weekend!!!!!!  I have more details coming soon... but for now I'm going out to dinner!  :)



5 comments:

Miss C

Can't wait for your post with conference materials! I am always looking for things to use in conferences. :o)

Amy Coates@ SweetExpectations8 or TheClassroomPet.blogspot.com

Super cute scarecrow! Are those on an earlier blog to share in the room!

drdebi2b

Just wanted to let you know... I received a Versitile Blogger Award and wanted to pass it on to you. Thanks for being an inspiration. Head over to my blog!
Hugs,
Debi
Just 4 Teachers: Sharing Across Borders

Little Lilly Polka Dot Bedtime Blog

Hi! Thanks so much for the great blog!! I wanted to let you know that TEACHERSFIRST.com recommended that my fun interactive website be used in the K-1 classroom. I do hope you get a chance to try it out!!www.littlelillypolkadot.com

THANKS!

Wendy

Villa1

Can you post your conference materials and spelling choice sheet in a downloadable documents?
Love all the cute things you have.

Post a Comment

Leave some magic words