CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 5, 2011

New Facebook Page

I'm finally on facebook!
I followed Moffat Girl's lead and signed up, but I'm kinda lonely over there too!  How about you stop by and "like" my page really quick.  Pretty please? :)
Photobucket

Also, I'm trying to upload a pdf on TPT and it goes through the whole uploading slow process, then the page is reset!  Help!  Does it do this to anyone else?  I worked all weekend on this Apple Thematic Unit, and then I realized that it was 164 MB (heeeellooo graphics!)... So I broke it down into smaller sections under 50 MB, but I'm still having issues.  Uploading 19% right now... cross your fingers!

1 comments:

Down Under Teacher

Hi Ashley, I've also been having this problem for a couple of weeks now - but for items up to the max and as small as 7-8mb! It's annoying the heck out of me - I've emailed and waiting, waiting, waiting for a reply. Hopefully you have better luck than me!

Kylie
Down Under Teacher

Post a Comment

Leave some magic words